The Adventure Revolution
Tim established The Adventure Revolution in 2021 after spending15 years working as a Qualified Guide and instructor in climbing, hiking, kayaking and bushcraft with all age ranges.
This has taken him from the sea to the mountains and from desserts to the tropics.
His qualifications and experiences mean you can relax and enjoy your time exploring, learning and enjoying your own adventure.
Tim says “I was born in the Chilterns. I have been blessed to be able to gain knowledge and experience of the area over the years. I have worked locally as well as through out the UK, Europe, Africa, China, Australia, Canada, and the Himalayas. However I am never happier than when I am back in the Chiltern Hills where I was raised and now live, This location will always have a place in my heart and one I wish to share with others”.
As well as accessing his broad local knowledge during all activities, you will enjoy a truly memorable time, whilst being guided through your outdoor persuit.
What we want to provide for you
The aim of this company is to provide the opportunity for anyone to come and have the chance to take part in Guided Walks, Kayaking, Rock climbing, Mountain walking or help with supervising or assessed Duke of Edinburgh expedition and enjoy a positive enjoyable and hassle free manner.
There are so many reasons to come and enjoy what we have to offer:
- With a Qualified Walking Guide at your disposal all you have to do is turn up and relax- no worrying about the route, or reading the map or getting lost. You can simply enjoy chat and take in your surroundings making your walk more enjoyable.
- We provide walks for everyone of all ages and varying abilities. When you book your walk we will work with you to tailor the walk as much as is possible to suit your needs and purpose.
- We offer a variety of different activities from Kayaking to climbing and Duke of Edinburgh to mountain walks we can provide qualified coaches and guides to achieve your goals.
- We are open all year around meaning you can enjoy the countryside in Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring.
- We try to offer affordable pricing. We know that Activities can be expensive so we aim to provide an affordable fun outdoor activities and experience.